Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oprah???

So, I received an email from my friend one late Saturday night inviting me to come the following week to go to Oprah. She had a ticket with my name on it. Awesome!!! I was all set to go (I would figure out where to get the money from later). Then the cheapest I could even get a ticket for was $500. That is a lot of money! So I was in serious turmoil - should I just blow the money and take this once in a lifetime opportunity or should I be sensible and stay? It was difficult. After playing on priceline and doing some lowballing, I decided to stay. But what if she gave away a car or something really cool, then it would be worth it -right? Let's just say, I am very glad I did not go. The show was trash. One friend commented that Oprah doesn't do trash, but this belonged on Jerry Springer, not Oprah. The show was about women who leave their husbands. All I can say is Trash!!! So I made a very good decision - of course I would have been crushed if it had been Oprahs Favorite Things!

0 comments: